Tonight's an icky night. Tomorrow's mu big day & there's so much work to do & I've gotta be down.
Nosebleed, migraine & a bad throat.
Bleargh. Not to mention the bloaty tummy. I feel like I need a day off to rest my heavy head.
Had a reasonably good day if not for the bug. Could be better but I can't complain.
Just tweeting when I noticed this post that got me thinking.
Oh well... Tooooooo much negativity I often joke. Tonight that rings true.
Boy oh boy.
When it doesn't rain, it pours.
The need to self-soothe? yes.
The wish for others to soothe? Oh yes please - tyvm.
Perhaps tonight is just like last night. Only worse. ^^
Ironically, the person called to care, but his actions thereafter only served to reinforce my opinion of him. Sigh.
- yes in game repairs are expensive.
Well, at least I've learnt that with some pf these moments, you just can't pause and replay.
Suppose that's why I fancied this before. But not anymore, tonight someone else put his things on hold for me, because I suppose if he needed me, I'd be there for him too in the way that you couldn't or wouldn't be there for me tonight.

No comments:
Post a Comment