It's the silly things that he does that keep me so enthralled. He's warm, funny & attentive.
People who know me will know I'm utterly obsessed with facebook games!! My current favorite being sims social. Apparently they're on this post-valentines day quest that requires two friends to help you click on the post to "woo hoo~!" which is the live equivalent of making out(:
| Not sure if you can see the comment he made of my wall post. |
This crazy dude that I've been blogging about just did the most amazingly funny thing while at work! Not only did he stalk me, he texted me to ask if he could help me with the quest so no one else could "woo hoo~!" with me.
But as I mentioned earlier, you need 2 people so... Flustered, he even logged into another account to help me complete the quest!!(: He then called me to ask if I was certain that's all I needed to complete the quest & asked if that meant no one else could "woo hoo~!" with me!
For those of you who play this game, you're probably aware that the post needs the help of at least 2 people; this also means that other people are free to help you... Unless... So this silly little nut of mine logged into my facebook (with my permission) and deleted the post from my wall!!
Hahahah! Cute & really silly all at once. Imagine this happening when he's supposed to be working!
Tsktsk now(:
No comments:
Post a Comment