Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Another one of those long days.♥

It's 11:11 and I wanted so bad to say I care, but I can't bring myself to wreck the silences created.


Truth be told, my heart sank when I heard he was in the same place that I was at dinner.
I've been so worried, wanting to know more, wanting to ask.
But instead, the best I could do was to tell my dad,"...oh... we're doing the not talking thing again."
Mustering up all my courage to feign a nonchalance that a young child could easily see through.
My feeble attempt won the response,"Ok", with a terribly unnecessary smirk.


Oh well... I know he's trying hard to be good and I should be too.


I figure I did well sitting in the A&E in quarantine for almost 2 hours.
My hand ran over the name a couple of times, over the send button, 
but I resisted that urge. 
Not too many people are awake at 2am in the morning anyway.


It's a bit like, you have a whole lot of people to text,
but what does it mean when none of the texts are really from that one person?


Another one of my whiny-pining moments.
Saving my other musings for another day.


I guess I can only wish you well from here.
Also, just so you know & don't have to wonder...
irrly.

No comments: