Sunday, 11 March 2012
Writer's block made up for with a song dedication.♥
I've been having writer's block and I guess the best I could do is to dedicate a song to that special someone.
I've been listening to this song, it isn't mean for a relationship but... some lines from the song struck me...
Every step I take, every move I make.
Every single day, every time I pray.
I'll be missing you.
Thinking of the day, when you went away.
What a life to take, what a bond to break.
I'll be missing you.
Every day [I] pray for you
Till the day we meet again,
In my heart is where I'll keep you friend.
Memories give me the strength I need to proceed.
Strength I need to believe.
- Song lyrics: I'll be missing you.
That pretty much sums up how I feel right now.
♥irrly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment