Thursday, 11 April 2013

A little effort.

It really doesn't take much to know.

The texts, the asking afters, the going out of his way & the little things he notices about me. Even when he tells me what he gets up to, it's probably to keep me in the know, so I know he didn't bail on me to do something else that could wait.

Only that, not once has he pointed out that I've inconvenienced him, or that he's gone out of his way, for me.

Suppose I knew. Then what...?

One advised me to enjoy courtship. It comes but once in a long while.

Another advised me to milk it for its worth. A tad too unethical for me.

Yet another encouraged me to put on the green light as a ticket to starting afresh.

A little effort.
Just a little more to convince me that what I'm doing might just be right.

No comments: